Safety measures are in place ready for you to have a safe trip with us and enjoy your experience with wow MK.
We will be ensuring the safety of all of our customers with a number of strict safety policies and procedures in place.As we adhere to all government guidelines and safety measures.The well being of our customers and our staff is our top priority. we will be monitoring the health of all of our staff and ask anyone with the intention of riding the wheel to also monitor your own health and not visit us if they feel unwell or are showing any symptoms such as. A cough or high temperature.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations at all exit and entry points to the wheel. Which we will be asking all guests to use before boarding and when alighting.
- We ask that all guests follow our distance markers through out the queue to ensure a safe distance from others and please read and adhere to all of our safety signage.
- We will be limiting capacity and ask that only guests from the same household/bubble share gondolas.
- for extra protection we have introduced a range of frequent and enhanced deep cleaning measures. This includes disinfecting major touch points and deep clean of the gondolas at various points through out the day.
- Our staff are fully trained in these new procedures we have in place.And will be wearing all the appropriate PPE. At this time we will leave the decision down to our guests whether or not they feel they want to wear face coverings or gloves while riding the wheel.
Here at WOW MK we take our responsibilities very seriously and want to ensure that our guests feel safe and have an enjoyable time knowing that we have minimised risks for there trip with us.